The majority of small business owners believe their company would perform better with a smaller number of suppliers.
Many SMEs have already begun bundling their communications services such as phone and broadband with one supplier. This includes those looking for high-quality, seamless services, both at work and at home. They don’t want the stress of trying to manage multiple service providers. So why should you be consolidating suppliers? We have a free video guide here: How to save ££’s by consolidating IT and Telephone Suppliers
When it comes to your business communications, using an independent IT Comms provider can offer many advantages. This includes:
• One bill easier view of costs and simpler to reconcile on one bill.
• One contact for all support. Never having to call multiple suppliers or pay false call out fees
• Managed service. Peace of mind that your supplier is effectively looking after your suite of products leaving you to work on your own business without having to spend time on IT and Telecoms queries.
• Consolidating product suppliers may make bills more cost effective. As some products from MF may include features you are paying to other suppliers, such as conference bridge on Horizon rather than powwownow or paid zoom version when you can use Teams instead.
• More robust security as one supplier managing IT and Telecoms security. There is no risk of overlap or falling short of security products on the network as this will be managed by one supplier.
Independent businesses are likely to deliver better customer service than a large company. This is because they take the time to get to know their customers and can adapt to meet their expectations.
At MF Telecom Services, we feel it is paramount that we get to know our clients. We believe our customers have the right to speak to a qualified member of our team who can help and advise them. Someone whom they can trust. Trust is one of the most valuable assets a business can possess. Over recent years, customers have lost faith in huge conglomerates amid corporate scandals and mistreatment.
Getting to know our customers face-to-face means we are in a better position to hear feedback and observe changing preferences. MFTS treats every client or potential customer as an individual. We understand that, when it comes to providing telecommunications services, no two companies are the same, nor will their needs be.
In order to survive in today’s economic environment, the quality of the products and services provided by smaller companies has to be second to none. So, when consolidating suppliers choose wisely.
As an independent SME telecoms provider, we have the benefit of flexibility. MFTS understands you can’t pick up a package off the shelf and expect it to suit everybody. Being able to provide flexible and tailor-made services are advantages of being an individual company. It is one of the reasons why our clients come to us.
Word of mouth referrals are very important to us. We get many a referral this way, especially when clients have been with a bigger company and had nothing but problems. Because we don’t have a call centre, clients can contact us directly. We find this is a welcome relief for the businesses that come to us for help.
They benefit from our personalised services and full support. They also welcome the ability to have all their communications consolidated and looked after by one company.
If this is you, and you are struggling with a business communications strategy that is no longer working for you, please contact us or call 01892 577 577 to find out how we can help you. Should you need help consolidating suppliers, give us a call.