Fed up with having to manage multiple suppliers and invoices for your IT, broadband and phone services?
How about a One Bill Solution? Consolidate and save money in your business.
The majority of SME business owners believe their company would perform better with a smaller number of suppliers. Ultimately, they don’t want the stress of trying to manage multiple service providers.
When it comes to business communications, using an independent IT Comms provider can offer many advantages.
- A One Bill solution – easier viewing of costs and simpler to reconcile.
- Bundled discounts – having all services with us can lead to extra cost savings.
- One contact for all support – never again having to call multiple suppliers or pay false call out fees, meaning a faster fix when things break.
- Managed service – peace of mind that your supplier is effectively looking after your suite of products. In effect, leaving you to work on your own business without having to spend time on IT and Telecoms queries.
- Consolidating product suppliers – making bills more cost-effective. Some products from MF may include features you are paying to other suppliers. For example, conference bridge on Horizon rather than powwownow or paid Zoom when you can use Teams instead.
- More robust security – one supplier managing IT and Telecoms security. This means there is no risk of overlap or falling short of security products on the network. Conveniently, this will be managed by one supplier.
Independent suppliers with a varied product range are likely to deliver better customer service than a large corporate supplier. This is because they take the time to get to know their customers. As such, they can adapt to meet their expectations.
How can I save on my business IT and telephone bills? Talk to us today.
At MF Telecom Services, we feel it is paramount that we get to know our clients. Uniquely, we believe our customers have the right to speak to a qualified member of our team. For example, someone who can help and advise them. Ultimately, someone whom they can trust. Trust is one of the most valuable assets a business can possess.
Getting to know our customers face-to-face means we are in a better position to hear feedback and observe changing preferences. As such, we treat every client or potential customer as an individual. We understand that, when it comes to providing telecommunications services, no two companies are the same, nor will their needs be.
In order to survive in today’s economic environment, the quality of the products and services provided has to be second to none.
As an independent SME telecoms provider, we have the benefit of flexibility. We understand you can’t pick up a package off the shelf and expect it to suit everybody. Being able to provide flexible and tailor-made services are advantages of being an individual company, and it is one of the reasons why our clients come to us.
Word of mouth referrals are very important to us. And we get many a referral this way, especially when clients have been with a bigger company and had nothing but problems. We have many happy customers and as a result MF has a 5/5 Customer review rating on Google.
Because we don’t have a call centre, and clients can contact us directly, we find this is a welcome relief for the businesses that come to us for help. They benefit from our personalised services, full support and the ability to have all their communications consolidated and looked after by one company.
If this is you, and you are struggling with a business communications strategy that is no longer working for you, please contact us or call 01892 577 577 to find out how we can help you with a One Bill Solution.